Learn how to build full-stack mobile apps using React Native, Redux, React Navigation with Node.js on the backend.
Becoming a full-stack developer has a lot of benefits and full-stack engineering has gained a lot of popularity in the past few years. Also, the importance of mobile apps can not be overemphasized. It is one of the best ways to connect with users. Throughout the course, I will show you best practices and how to effectively make use of documentations.
In this course, you will learn how to build four mobile apps
- Todo App – React Native
- News App – React Native, React Navigation, Redux.
- Home Listing App – React Native, React Navigation, Redux, Node/Express, MongoDB
- Authentication System App – React Native, React Navigation, Redux, Node/Express, MongoDB
A detailed list of what you’ll learn
- Installing React Native and setting up Android emulator and iOS simulator
- Core React Native concepts, such as working with components, state, and props
- Styling and how to layout items using Flexbox
- How to work with images, fonts, and Icons in React Native
- Set up Navigation using React Navigation
- Implement the three types of navigation commonly found in mobile apps: Stack, Tabs, and Drawer
- State Management with Redux
- Understand the basic concepts of Node
- Build RESTful APIs using Express Framework
- Add validations using Express-validator
- Working with a database system (MongoDB)
- Implement Authentication using JWT
- Deploying backend to Heroku
- Tips on how to deploy the frontend to the various App Stores
Who this course is for:
- Web developers interested in building full-stack mobile apps using React Native powered by Express Framework backend.
What you’ll learn
Build native mobile apps with React Native
Build cross-platform mobile apps for iOS and Android using a single codebase
Implement state management using Redux, navigation using React Navigation v5 and much more
Build RESTful APIs using the Express framework
Deploying the backend to Heroku and the mobile app to the apps stores
Basic knowledge of React. You don’t have to be an expert!
This course includes:
- 15 hours on-demand video
- 19 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Course size: 7.7 GB
Course Link: https://bit.ly/3LCiJgF