Learn enums, optionals, initializers, async and await, properties, generics, extensions and much more.
Swift language was introduced in 2014 and now it has become one of the most loved programming languages in the world. Swift is the force behind creating modern iOS, macOS, iPadOS, tvOS and watchOS applications. Almost all the new apps for the Apple platform are implemented in Swift language. Since the release of Swift, it has gained a lot of new amazing features.
In this course, you will take a deep dive into Swift features and learn the modern way of writing apps using Swift language. The techniques discussed in this course are being used by experienced developers in the industry. If you are a junior iOS developer and want to take your skills to the next level then this course is for you.
- Xcode 12 or above
- Beginner knowledge of Swift language is recommended
- macOS Catalina or above
- Passion for development and an open mind
Let’s check out the content of the course.
- Error Handling
- Protocol Oriented Programming
- Iterators, Sequences and Collections
- Asynchronous Error Handling
- Protocol Extensions
- Async and Await
Who this course if for:
- Students who wants to increase their knowledge of Swift language
- Anyone interested in learning modern programming techniques using Swift
- Students who wants to learn the new async/await feature
Don’t take my word for it, take a look at some of the amazing reviews for my other courses.
Great course, Azam skips the basic stuff yet does CLEARLY explain the important concepts that most courses miss or fail to provide clear details about. It looks like he keeps the course up to date as well, either by adding updated lessons or notes explaining changes in the swift framework in the notes.
This course was above my expectations indeed. Very valuable, and thank you Azam.
The last 6 months I’ve followed many courses, but this Section by far has helped my understanding of ObseravableObject, @State etc.Im sure I’m going to run into some problems putting this into practice, but at least I have this course to come back to reference.
As every course by Azam is awesome, full of information and Great explanations and examples, simply amazing. Azam is such a Great Teacher. If you really want to learn and make good use of your money, he is the right Choice.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner developers who wants to climb up the ladder to intermediate and advanced level
- Developers passionate about writing clean and maintainable code
- Developers interested in learning about modern techniques in Swift language
What you’ll learn
Intermediate and advanced techniques in Swift language
Writing clean and maintainable code
Concurrency using async and await
This course includes:
7.5 hours on-demand video
57 downloadable resources
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of completion
Xcode 12 or above
macOS Catalina or above
Familiarity with the Swift language
Passion for development and an open mind
Course link :
Course size : 2.7GB
PASSWORD : getyourcourse.site